- Log into Sora in the app or in your web browser. If you don’t know how to do that, please go to this link.
- Open the main menu by clicking the three bars icon in the top right corner.
- Under “Saskatchewan Distance Learning Centre,” click on “+Add Library”.
- Start typing the name of the library you have a membership with. When it appears in the search, click on the correct library name.
- In your main menu, you should now see “Saskatchewan Library Consortium” under “Saskatchewan Distance Learning Centre” to confirm that your local library has been added.
- The library is now added, but you will be prompted to sign in using your library card number and pin the first time you borrow a book.
Sora - Add a library Print
Modified on: Wed, 15 Nov, 2023 at 11:46 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.