- Find an acceptable proctor.
- With your proctor, agree to a time, date, and location to write your exam
Complete the online DLC Proctor Application Form a minimum of 4 days before your date. If you already have an approved proctor by the Sask DLC, you do not have to fill out the form again.
Email your teacher:
- to let them know you have completed the Sask DLC Proctor Application Form or that you already have an approved proctor and
- Confirm your exam writing date and time.
Important Notes for Students:
- We cannot guarantee exams can be written without the 4 school day notice.
- Your teacher will contact your proctor.
- All proctors must be approved by the Sask DLC and can be denied at any time.
- More Proctor Information is available on our website.
Students only need to fill this form out once per proctor. Proctors only need to be approved once and can be used for multiple courses. If you attend a school your local school teacher should proctor your exams. Please note the Saskatchewan Distance Learning Centre reserves the right to deny proctors at any time. If your proctor is not available for a phone call during regular business hours Monday to Friday please discuss alternate contact times with your teacher. Please inform your teacher if you change proctors at any time. If any additional exam writing supports are needed they need to be communicated to the teacher before the exam writing date.
- After you have agreed upon a time, date, and location to supervise the exam and the student has filled out the online Proctor Application Form, you will get an email or phone call from the student’s teacher.
- They will ask you a few questions about your relationship with the student and go over the expectations and guidelines of the exam writing process.
- If you are approved as a proctor, a follow-up email will be sent with any further instructions.
Please note the Saskatchewan Learning Centre reserves the right to deny proctors at any time. Proctors need to be approved for each student. More Proctor information is available on your website.