The following information will provide step-by-step instructions on how to register your student with the Sask DLC.
Important Information: The student Sask learning number is required in the student section of the application so you may want to have that on hand prior to starting the application.
1. Go to www.dlcapply.ca and enter your login credentials. If you don't have login credentials, you can create them by clicking Register or if you’ve forgotten your password, you can click Forgot password and a new one will be sent to you.
2. Once you’ve entered the DLC application, on the left-hand side you will see the information that's required during the application process. To begin, enter the student's date of birth.
3. Under Please Select, choose the option that best fits your student.
4. Under grade notes, you can choose to enter information such as “the student is in between grades because of their credits” or you can leave this field black and click Save and Next
5. Once you’ve completed all the fields in the application and hit the submit button, the student and the person submitting the application on the student’s behalf will receive an email from the Sask DLC indicating that the application has been received and waiting for approval.
If you have more than one student application:
- After you have completed and submitted the first application, click the Home button in the top right corner of the screen and on the application you just submitted, click on the Options drop down and hit apply again. This will take you back to create a new application for the next student.
Once the application(s) has been approved, you will be notified that course selection can begin.
Video on How to Request a Course.